Benefits for Migrants Handbook
Price £35 (cover price) (Members and CAB Price £30.00)
c.500 pages ISBN 978-1-906076-96-2
To pre-order your copy either:
7th edition due Autumn 2015
Discounts and offers:
- For bulk or large order discounts, please call us on 020 7837 7979
- To help you reduce the cost of our publications and training courses, CPAG has introduced a new membership structure. Save 5% on all training courses and receive discounts on CPAG publications.
About the 7th edition Benefits for Migrants Handbook
The Benefits for Migrants Handbook is the complete and definitive guide to the social security entitlement conditions that are specific to those who have come to or are leaving the UK.
Updated to take account of all significant social security changes affecting people from abroad, including returning residents, this new edition of our now-annual publication contains reliable up-to-date information on:
It provides new and updated information on:
- who can satisfy the right to reside requirement
- how the benefit and immigration rules affect entitlement
- problems that migrants may encounter with their claims and getting paid
- European law and how it affects social security entitlement
- financial and other support available for asylum seekers
- practical examples and arguments that advisers can use, and information on dealing with the benefit and immigration authorities
The book is fully indexed and cross-referenced to UK and European social security immigration legislation, as well as caselaw.
'Of invaluable use for immigration and welfare benefit advisers… as well as legal practitioners in need of a quick, no-nonsense reference guide to solve practical problems.' IMMIGRATION, ASYLUM & NATIONALITY LAW