CPAG’s Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Legislation
Price £119 (cover price) (Members and CAB Price £99.00)
c.159 pages ISBN 978-1-910715-03-1
To pre-order your copy either:
- Pre-order the NEW 28th edition by calling 020 7837 7979
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the 2015/16 order form
28th edition due Autumn 2015
Discounts and offers:
- For bulk or large order discounts, please call us on 020 7837 7979
- To help you reduce the cost of our publications and training courses, CPAG has introduced a new membership structure. Save 5% on all training courses and receive discounts on CPAG publications.
About the 28th edition of CPAG’s Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Legislation
This annual volume of up-to-date legislation with expert commentary remains the standard guide to housing benefit legislation, and also legislation governing the council tax reduction schemes in England, Wales and Scotland.
Used in all housing benefit cases coming before the First-tier Tribunal, this latest edition includes the latest caselaw, analysis and interpretation of provisions, reference to official guidance, coverage of administration issues and help with practice.
‘Packed with relevant information in an easily portable form. The title remains a work which no one concerned with housing beneﬁts can be without.’ FAMILY LAW
‘An important tool for anyone advising about housing beneﬁt.’ THE LAW SOCIETY’S GAZETTE
‘An indispensable guide for all those advising claimants in whatever capacity.’ SCOTS LAW TIMES
‘This excellent text is a must have for all advisers dealing with Housing Beneﬁt claims.’ THE ADVISER
'As a formidable research resource, this book can safely be described as indispensable for the professional practitioner in this field.' PHILLIP TAYLOR MBE & ELIZABETH TAYLOR OF RICHMOND GREEN CHAMBERS