Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook
Price £59 (cover price) (Members and CAB Price £49.99)
1,740 pages ISBN 978-1-906076-95-5
To pre-order your copy either:
- Pre-order it now from our online shop
- Pre-order the NEW 2015/16 edition by calling 020 7837 7979
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the 2015/16 order form
Discounts and offers:
- CPAG Rights members each receive one copy of the Handbook, plus 10 per cent discount on additional copies pre-ordered before 31 March 2015, plus 5 per cent discount on CPAG training courses.
- Claimant discount available (for individuals on means-tested benefits
- For bulk or large order discounts, please call us on 020 7837 7979
- To help you reduce the cost of our publications and training courses, CPAG has introduced a new membership structure. Save 5% on all training courses and receive discounts on all CPAG publications.
About the NEW 2015/16 Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook
Our essential and best-selling guide to all benefits and tax credits covers all the recent changes to welfare benefits.
CPAGs annually updated Handbook is the definitive annual publication and reference guide for every welfare benefits adviser.
With tactical information on common problem areas and how to challenge decisions, this new edition provides comprehensive advice about entitlement in 2015/16, including the latest information on the implementation of universal credit, personal independence payment, the ‘bedroom tax’, mandatory reconsiderations, sanctions, residency rules and the benefit cap.
Fully indexed and cross-referenced to law, regulations, official guidance, and court, Upper Tribunal and commissioners’ decisions, it is an essential resource for claimants, advisers, local authority staff and lawyers.
Bimonthly updates to the Handbook are published in the Welfare Rights Bulletin.
'The Advisers’ Bible… an incredible achievement. The most comprehensive and user-friendly publication in the field of welfare benefits… An absolute must for welfare rights workers as well as those giving general advice' THE ADVISER (CITIZENS ADVICE)
‘So easy to follow...a godsend. Many of us would be lost without (it)’ A CLAIMANT
‘Excellent’ THE MIRROR
‘The most complete guides to social security benefits’ SUNDAY TIMES
'The best value in publishing ... The reference manual of choice for professional advisers. Even tribunal chairmen can be seen referring to it in preference to the more technical manuals they are supplied with … All legal aid firms must have this book’ SOLICITORS JOURNAL
'Simply the best and most vital guide … that you can buy' COMMUNITY CARE
'Written with unsurpassed clarity…essential' – FAMILY LAW
'This is a handbook that should be available to all money advisers.' – ARIAN (CITIZENS ADVICE)