2016/17 training and publications catalogue
This year will see more upheaval in the social security system. To help you get to grips with the changes and ensure you give the best information and advice to your clients, we are running a wide range of courses set at different levels of experience.
We have included several new courses which include:
- Universal credit - refresher
- PIP – caselaw and tactics
- Satisfying the residence and presence tests – in detail
- Universal credit – problem areas
- Child poverty and welfare reform
- Welfare reform – what you need to know
Don’t forget if you become a member of CPAG you get a 5% discount on training courses from our public programme.