Annual Conference: Welfare Rights 2013
We are holding our annual conference on Friday 14 June at the Scottish Youth Theatre in Glasgow.
This year sees the biggest change to the benefits system in over sixty years and our conference provides an opportunity to find out more about how universal credit will work and get up to speed on the other latest developments in social security.
This year we are running a Q&A session on universal credit with DWP officials as well as 6 workshops:
- Bedroom taxes and benefit caps
- Personal independence payment implementation and implications
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Surviving universal credit: vulnerable claimants, budgeting and the digital by default agenda
- Universal credit for disabled people and carers
- Work capability assessment: changes and appeals
Find out more and book your place here.
Find out about our exhibition stand opportunities for your organisation here.