Ask CPAG Online - Can you claim hardship payments?

You may be able to claim ‘hardship payments’ of income-related ESA equivalent to 60% of the amount of the sanction, if you or a member of your family is, or will be, in hardship because of a sanction. Click here for more on claiming hardship payments.