Ask CPAG Online - ESA Problem Areas Claims and Payments
What does this section cover?
This section covers some of the common problems that can happen when you claim ESA, including missing medical certificates, missing medical examinations, delays and getting paid while you are waiting for a decision. Click on the links below to access the relevant information:
- Should you claim ESA?
- Can you get paid ESA while waiting for a decision?
- Have you failed to submit a medical certificate?
- Have you failed to submit an ESA50 questionnaire?
- Have you failed to attend a medical examination?
- What can you do about delays in your assessment?
- What can you do if your contributory ESA stops after 52 weeks?