Ask CPAG Online - What are the grounds for disputing a PIP disability decision?
What does this section cover?
This section covers:
- How do you identify grounds?
- Have the correct descriptors been chosen?
- Have the ‘frequency rules’ been properly applied?
- Have the ‘reliability rules’ been properly applied?
- Are there errors and gaps in the evidence?
- Is your award for an appropriate period?
Click on the links above to access the relevant information. Once you have identified your grounds, see ‘How should you present your case?’