Elearning - FAQ
To access the courses on our elearning website your internet browser must be compatible with our site. The oldest versions of several popular internet browsers that will work with the site are listed below. If your browser is an older version, you will need to update it before you can access the courses on this site successfully.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or newer
- Google Chrome 11 or newer
Setting up your CPAG elearning account
To use the CPAG elearning website you will need to make an account for yourself.
- Click on 'Create new account' and follow the instructions. Make sure you enter your email address correctly or else you will not be able to confirm your account.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
You can come back at any time - just use the same username and password to log in again.
Help logging in
If you are having problems logging in, then you should check a few things:
- Have you typed the Username and Password in verbatim? Case does matter!
- Is the Caps-Lock key on your keyboard ON?
- Are cookies turned on in your browser?
If you're still having problems you can get a new password sent to you automatically.
Forgotten your password?
No problem - a new password can be sent automatically to you.
Go to the password recovery page and enter either your username or your registered email address in the appropriate box (there's no need to enter both).
The system will send you an email - you should receive that within a few minutes. Click on the link in that email and the system will send you a new temporary password in another email.
Sorry if that seems cumbersome, but it means that no-one else can reset your password as it requires you to click on the link in the email to action the process.
Want to change your password?
If you want to change your password - for example because you forgot your password and it needed to be re-set - you can do so by clicking on this link.
Viewing the courses
To view the courses you will need to have Flash installed on your computer. If you can't open the course, check if you have the latest version of Flash. Go to the Adobe website to check if you have the latest version and install any update. Close your browser (eg, Internet Explorer) and open it again to let the update take effect.
Do you need an enrolment key?
If you are a member of the Improvement Service Knowledge Hub - Welfare Reform Scotland Group for local authority staff, you can find the enrolment key for the universal credit module on this site by logging into the Welfare Reform Scotland group and going to the CPAG Forum.
Still having problems?
If you continue to have problems, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org