Universal credit - full service
The roll out of universal credit (UC) full service is underway. Many more people claim UC in the full service, including families, those with health conditions and those in work. People need to make and maintain their claims online.
This course draws on experience emerging from areas where UC full service is operating. You will learn who is affected, how best to support them, particularly those who are vulnerable or in difficult circumstances, and also have a chance to refresh your knowledge of UC entitlement and calculations.
This course will be particularly useful for those working with claimants in areas where UC full service has been introduced or is planned in the coming months.
- Who is entitled to UC in the full service – a review of the rules
- Making and maintaining an online claim
- Dealing with conditionality and sanctions
- Claiming UC and other benefits at the same time
- What triggers a transfer from existing benefits to UC in the full service
- Practicing calculations
- Effect of UC full service on specific claimant groups
- Other current issues
Further dates for Universal credit – full service are available on our next training programme from April 2018 – March 2019. Please click here to view dates and book.
Wednesday 21 February 2018, 10:00-16:00 Aberdeen, £116 Citizens Advice Bureaux, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5
Tuesday 20 March 2018, 10:00-16:00 FULLY BOOKEDGlasgow, £116 Citizens Advice Bureaux, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5