Universal Credit - full service (NEW)
The roll out of universal credit (UC) full service is underway. Many more people claim UC in the full service, including families, those with health conditions and those in work. People need to make and maintain their claims online.
This course draws on experience emerging from areas where UC full service is operating. You will learn who is affected, how best to support them, particularly those who are vulnerable or in difficult circumstances, and also have a chance to refresh your knowledge of UC entitlement and calculations.
This course will be particularly useful for those working with claimants in areas where UC full service has been introduced or is planned in the coming months.
• Who is entitled to UC in the full service – a review of the rules
• Making and maintaining an online claim
• Dealing with conditionality and sanctions
• Claiming UC and other benefits at the same time
• What triggers a transfer from existing benefits to UC in the full service
• Practicing calculations
• Effect of UC full service on specific claimant groups
• Other current issues
Thursday 10 January 2019, 10:00-16:30 Bristol, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5
Monday 21 January 2019, 10:00-16:30 London, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5
Monday 25 March 2019, 10:00-16:30 London, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5