Welcome to Ask CPAG online
What is Ask CPAG online?
Ask CPAG online is an information and advice service for advisers. It consists of three elements:
- An up-to-date bank of written information on frequently asked questions about common problem areas of the benefit and tax credit system. The information is designed to supplement our Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook and our telephpone advice service, by providing practical on-line information and advice.
- An opportunity to provide feedback on the information by email and what other areas of information you’d like to see included.
- An email advice service, which can provide tailored written advice on individual enquiries and cases about issues covered by the written information bank.
How do you use it?
Just click on the links below to access advice and information on the subject areas listed. The subjects covered will increase over time as the service is rolled out.
- DISPUTING PIP DISABILITY DECISIONS
- DISCRETIONARY HOUSING PAYMENTS
- ESA - THE PROBLEM AREAS
- MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION
- FEEDBACK AND EMAIL ADVICE
Click on the above link (‘feedback / advice’) to access the form you can use to provide feedback or request email advice. The links also appear at the bottom of all the subject pages. Please note that you will be required to register your personal details in order to make use of the feedback / email service.
All references to the CPAG Handbook refer to our Welfare benefits and tax credits handbook 2016/2017 edition.
Who is it for?
The service is for any adviser and other professionals working with benefit claimants in any setting. Individual benefit claimants can access all of the written information but we are unable to provide online advice through the email service currently.
CPAG's Ask online service is funded by the Baring Foundation