How you can help
Since our first meeting in 1965, right up to the present day, we have worked tirelessly to ensure that every child that grows up in the UK has a fair chance in life to reach their full potential.
In our campaign to end child poverty we rely on the generosity of both individuals and organisations to make our vital work possible.
You can support us by:
- Making a regular donation
- Making a one-off donation
- Taking on a fundraising challenge
- Taking part in campaigns and join our child poverty action network.
- Becoming a member
- Connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter on @CPAGUK or @CPAGScotland
If you would like to find out more about our work or have any questions please don't hesitate to call our London office on 020 7 837 7979, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Glasgow office on 0141 552 3303, or email us at email@example.com.