The local welfare assistance scheme for Lancashire County Council is called the Crisis Support Scheme.

The Lancashire Council website has more information on the two types of assistance:

  • Food and home fuel/ heating costs
  • Household items
How to apply
  • To apply for food or home fuel/ heating costs ring the helpline number on the website
  • To apply for household items the referral must come from an approved partner organisation with the customer's permission. This is made via an online application. A code will be required by the partner organisation to complete an application.

Lancashire County Council covers the following twelve district council areas

  • Burnley
  • Chorley
  • Fylde
  • Hyndburn
  • Lancaster
  • Pendle
  • Preston
  • Ribble Valley
  • Rossendale
  • South Ribble
  • West Lancashire
  • Wyre