The local welfare assistance scheme for the London Borough of Bromley is called the Bromley Welfare Fund. The website states that the Fund provides beds and household equipment but not emergency payments. 

For more information see the Bromley Welfare Fund policy, which includes information on eligibility, how to apply and how to appeal. 

How to apply 

The website states that you must ask a support worker, social worker, housing officer or landlord to put in an application for you using the online form