Bromsgrove and Redditch in Worcestershire

The local welfare assistance schemes for people who live in Bromsgrove or Redditch in north Worcestershire is the same in both areas and is called the Essential Living Fund. 

In each case the scheme website states that "if you are facing a financial crisis or emergency you may be able to get essential goods or food vouchers, but not cash, from us through the Essential Living Fund."

How to apply

In each case the website asks you to visit the Town Hall in person - and gives phone numbers and email addresses.