Cheshire West and Chester

The local welfare assistance scheme for Cheshire West and Chester is called Help in Emergencies for Local People (HELP).

For more information see the Cheshire West and Chester Council website. The scheme can provide:

  • support for exceptional needs
  • limited payments for emergency funding in a crisis 
  • help for people moving out of care
How to apply

Apply by phone or by application form. The phone number and opening hours are on the website. You can download the application form or phone to ask for one.