City of London

The City of London's local welfare assistance scheme is called the Emergency Support Scheme.

For more information see the City of London Council website, which states:

This scheme provides in-kind support wherever possible, rather than cash grants, and may be available to you if you are experiencing a crisis or an emergency.

How to apply

Go to the online application form, which is administered by Lambeth Council on behalf of the City of London.  

If you need help completing the application form, contact the City Advice service.