Kingston upon Thames

The local welfare assistance scheme for Kingston is called the Community Care Fund. For more information see the Kingston upon Thames Council website.

The Community Care Fund webpage states that the Fund aims to "help to keep you in the community" and that it does "not offer cash payments". 

How to apply

Print and complete the application form