The local welfare assistance scheme for Rutland is called Local Financial Crisis Support. It can provide support for sudden financial hardship, for example damage caused by a flood or fire, or if you need help to leave a violent relationship.

For more information see the Rutland County Council website and the fund policy.

How to apply

Applications can be made directly to the Council using this application form.

Alternatively contact the Citizens Advice Bureau. The Citizens Advice Bureau's phone number and details are on their website