Windsor and Maidenhead

The local welfare assistance scheme for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is called Local Welfare Provision. It can provide two kinds of help: 

  1. Crisis support for items or services in the event of a disaster
  2. Community care grants that may be awarded to help you return to, or remain in the community after a period of care or exceptional family pressures

For more information see the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead website.

How to apply

Crisis support: you can apply online or print off the crisis support application form and send it in by post or in person. 

Community care grants: you can apply online or print off the community care grant application form and send it in by post or in person.

If you rent your home from a Housing Associations or other social landlord, you may be able to get help to apply from your landlord.