If you have eight or more people who require specialist welfare training, CPAG can provide ‘in-house’ courses to meet the learning needs of your group or organisation.
We work with many organisations throughout the UK each year, to design and deliver in-house learning and development solutions.
Advantages of in-house training
In-house training offers a range of benefits, including:
- Choosing an in-house version of one of our training courses will be more economical when several members of your staff will be attending the session.
- You benefit from having a welfare trainer ‘to yourselves’ for the day. At your premises the trainer can ‘confidentially’ answer questions relating to the specific needs of your organisation.
- Choosing an in-house training solution means that you are in control of the schedule – you choose the start time and duration of the session to suit your needs.
- Your staff will not incur the travel and accommodation costs associated with attending a ‘public’ session.
- Offers the flexibility of choosing your own venue.
- We provide the expert tutor(s) and all the training materials required.
Courses tailored to your requirements
Tailored in-house training courses – where we adapt the course length, content and emphasis of an existing course to suit your particular objectives and requirements
Standard courses – where we deliver one of our welfare courses in-house, with the content and format of our public sessions.
For a quote and more information, please email email@example.com or call 020 7812 5228.