Leave a gift in your Will
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can ensure children enjoy a childhood free of financial hardship
It's easier than you think, and means we can ensure more children have the opportunity to do well in life.
With you every step of the way
Leaving a gift in your Will, no matter what size, could help us ensure struggling families get the support they need. We're here to help you do that.
Making or amending a Will raises many important questions. We understand you will want to think about these in your own time, on your own terms and with your family and loved ones in mind.
If you have any questions about arranging or amending your Will, please contact Alice Morgan by telephone on 020 7812 5222 or email email@example.com.
You can also read some Frequently Asked Questions here.
How to remember us in your Will
We recommend you seek professional advice to help you draft your Will correctly. You can find a local solicitor through the Remember A Charity website: https://www.rememberacharity.org.uk/making-a-will/find-a-solicitor/
We are also pleased to offer a 20% discount on writing your Will through Co-op Legal Services. Follow this link to be taken to their website with the discount already applied: http://bit.ly/2vxQ4GG.
All you’ll need to take along to your solicitor is our full name, registered address and charity number as shown below.
Child Poverty Action Group
30 Micawber Street
London N1 7TB
Registered charity number: 294841 (England and Wales) and SC039339 (Scotland)
Our promise to you
Here are the promises we make if you choose to leave a gift to Child Poverty Action Group in your Will:
- We will use your gift wisely and cost-effectively, so that it has the greatest impact for children growing up in poverty.
- We understand and respect that your loved ones come first – we won’t try to change that. We also know that circumstances change and will understand if you need to change your mind.
- Your privacy is important to us. You don’t have to tell us your decision and any information you provide will be completely confidential.
- We promise to keep you up-to-date with our work in a way that suits you. Just let us know.
- If you would like your gift to go towards a particular area of our work, let us know and we’ll arrange it as far as possible.
- We will treat your family and next of kin respectfully and sensitively.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has chosen to support Child Poverty Action Group with a gift in their Will. We are always very grateful to be remembered in this way.